Who is the person in charge of processing your data?
Contact details of the data protection delegate: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Purpose 1: Maintain our contact list,
- As a contact person to maintain relations with the legal entity or organization in which you provide your services.
- As an interested party who has contacted us consulting us or requesting some information, in order to assist you.
- As a contact person to maintain relationships directly.
Purpose 2: The sending of commercial communications, including by email and other equivalent electronic means of communication, about our products and services, as well as information about events and related events, in the event that your authorization had been requested and we received it. I would have conceded.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for purpose 1:
- In the case of being a contact person to maintain relations with the legal entity or organization in which you provide your services, they will be kept as long as our relationship with said legal entity or organization is maintained, and except for the legal deadlines for the legal responsibilities that could arise from the relationship with the legal entity or organization.
- In the event of an interested party contacting us, up to 6 months after meeting your request, in case there are subsequent communications on your part in reference to said query or request for information.
- In the case of a contact person to maintain relationships directly, they will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained and except for the legal retention periods.
In purpose 2 of sending commercial communications, we will keep your data as long as you do not express your opposition to continuing to receive our communications. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic: The company will NOT make automated decisions.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data in the purpose 1 of maintenance of the contact agenda is
- In the case of being a contact person to maintain relations with the legal entity or organization in which you provide your services, it is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the person in charge, in accordance with the provisions of art. 6.1.f of the RGPD.
- In the event of an interested party contacting us, the legal basis is obtaining your consent.
- In the case of a contact person to maintain relations directly, it is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the person in charge, in accordance with the provisions of art. 6.1.f of the RGPD.
In purpose 2 of sending commercial communications, the legal basis for the processing of your data is to obtain your consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
During the duration of the treatment, GO4CLIC GROUP SL. will not communicate your data to third parties, except to group companies for the proper provision of services and attention to contact persons, as well as for administrative and internal control issues.
In GO4CLIC GROUP SL. We will have the collaboration of third-party service providers that in each case we have been able to contract and that, for the provision of said service, it may be necessary that they have access to your personal data, but that they will treat them with all the required legal guarantees, following our instructions and after signing a data protection contract in which we demand, among others, to treat the data exclusively for the agreed purposes, apply appropriate technical measures and organizations, as well as delete and return the data at the end of the service.
In GO4CLIC GROUP SL. We follow strict criteria for the selection of third-party service providers in order to comply with our data protection obligations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether GO4CLIC GROUP SL. We are treating personal data that concerns you or not.
It also has:
To exercise your rights, send a letter attaching a copy of your ID to:
GO4CLIC GROUP SL
Exercise data protection rights
Llul 321, (08019) Barcelona
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Likewise, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es) to obtain additional information or to file a claim, for example, if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.